How to get help in the game
Please go to the Help Screen and tap on the Support button on the top right.
Please remember to type in your email before submitting your question. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
How to delete my Zen Koi Classic game data
Thank you for playing Zen Koi Classic. These instructions below are for deleting your Zen Koi Classic game data completely from our database. All game progress and purchases you may have made through your game data will be deleted in this process.
If you have lost (not deleted) your game progress and wish to restore it, please look at ‘How do I restore my lost data after changing my device?‘ under ‘Game Progress & Purchase‘ header on https://zenkoi2.com/faq/ This is the same instructions for restoring your game progress for Zen Koi Classic.
- From within your Zen Koi Classic app, tap on the ‘Settings‘ gear icon on the lower left of the Main Menu
- Tap on ‘Delete Game Data‘ trash icon
- Type the keyword ‘ZenKoiDeleteForever‘ keyword manually into the text field provided. Confirm by tapping on the ‘Delete‘ button
- The team will be informed by your request, which is noted in the ‘Help’ screen. You can tap on the ‘Help‘ question mark icon on the lower left side of the Main Menu screen and then tap on the ‘Support‘ button on the top right corner. You will see in the messages your request for data deletion. Please allow the team 24-48 hours to fulfill your request.
- Once your deletion request is completed, your game data will be completely deleted. If you choose to install Zen Koi Classic again, you will start with a brand new game.